Your comfort during travels is the number one priority especially if you are making leisure trips for to a renowned travel destination such as Austria. This country has a wide assortment of luxurious hotels that you can choose from to suit you accommodation needs. Some of these luxurious hotels include:
The Kristiania Lech hotel
The Kristiania Lech hotel embodies a splendid amalgamation of special alpine traditions, modern technology and a contemporary perception on living and lifestyles. You do not only get the chance of renting a room at Kristiania hotel, but also a chance to purchase your own private collection. In this hotel, you can feel the tranquillity and serenity that you have always desired. Its management is committed to your needs and you privacy is also honoured. This hotel has advantages like:
· Through the window of your room, the world seems invitingly close but at the same time stays at a comfortable distance
· The privacy of at this hotel is so practical and tangible
· The rooms to this hotel face beautiful mountains and the vista Lech
· Rooms are sophisticated with Austria décor comprising original antique and contemporary art works
· Rooms and suites combine the heist levels of modernism and comfort
· Exceptional standards of personal service
The intercontinental Vienna presents itself with a fresh, stylish ambiance. This luxurious hotel presents guests with fantastic advantages like:
· 458 completely renovated rooms including 48 suites on 12 floors
· A 190 square meter spacious club lounge with an added heart stirring view of the city
· All the public areas surrounding this hotel have Wi-Fi hot spots
· All rooms and suites are fitted with state of the art technology for example flat screens and high speed internet access
· Private check-in and check-out
· Soft drinks and snacks available throughout the day, cocktail hour and a luxurious conference room for social and business meetings which can accommodate from ten to eight hundred guests
ThurnhersAlpenhof is also one of the luxurious Austria hotel situated in Zurs. It has been given a very exclusive approach to a true winter sport hotel. Through many years, it has offered its guests with international standard luxury and hospitality. The exceptional recreation features present in this hotel include:
· An indoor swimming pool with contra-flow
· Steam bath
· Fitness corner
· And table tennis
The hotel has its own sport trainers and activity trainers that train on various sports like skiing, snowboarding, paragliding and heli-skiing. Massages, cosmetic treatments, swimming courses, yoga and water gymnastics services are also offered at this hotel.
Hotel Sacher Salzburg
Hotel Sacher Salzburg is a luxurious Austria hotel that is situated on the quiet Salzach promenade. It is the city’s grand hotel and offers an impressive view of Hohensalzburg fortress. It hosts different guests like aristocrats, scientist, poets and artists.
It is famous because:
· It has 113 aesthetical rooms with an elegant historical touch
· The hotel offers different categories of all the amenities that they provide. This ensures accommodation of all classes
· The hotel offers a special experience for both dining (Gourmet Restaurant) and drinking (Sacher Bar)
Le Meridien Vienna
Le Meridien Vienna is also another excellent luxurious Austria hotel that is situated on the famous Ringstrasse only a stroll away from the Vienna State Opera and imperial Hofburg Place. All the shopping areas adjacent to this hotel are just but a walking distance away to ease you shopping activities.
Other added advantages of this hotel include:
· Perfect connection with transport for example through the nearby Vienna international Airport
· 294 Art tech guest rooms full equipped with high speed internet access
· Specially designed beds from Ligne Rose and 39 cm mattresses from Sealy
· Body jets and glass screen in bathrooms
· Minimalist cutler free feel distinguished room concept steel, frosted or etched glasses
With all these features and comfort efforts placed in these luxurious Austria hotels, you may want to enjoy not just the stay in the hotels but also the thrill of driving yourself from one hotel to the next. To do this you need to have a provisional driving licence that is valid for the period you will be in Austria.
Melody Cleo is a passionate blogger from Manchester, UK. In her free time, she writes articles on various topics such as technology, gadgets, travel…etc. As of now she is focusing on Driving licence UK, which provides driving licence services for UK people.